Wednesday, January 24, 2007

I'm not having an alien!

It's human! In fact, she's a sweet, healthy little girl who had no problems showing off during the ultrasound. She was moving around so much that the Doc had a hard time keeping up. Oh my goodness, I can't wait to meet her!

There's still the possibility of complications. Keep us in prayer please :)

I gotta get back to work...I've already spent too much time online looking at kinds of baby related things, funny how the mind gets so preoccupied.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I Love her already!!!

6:03 AM  
Blogger Jasmin said...

I know!!! Me too!!!! She's going to have so many doting "Aunts" and "Uncles," it'll be great :)

9:00 AM  
Blogger NightComesOn said...

(Code for "potential babysitters")

8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home