Wednesday, December 13, 2006

An Inconvenient Truth

Courtesy of the wonderful Miss Jenny, I recently saw An Inconvenient Truth, a film about global warming hosted by none other than former vice-president Al Gore. Despite (or perhaps, because of) what you may think of him, I would definitely recommend that you see this. It presented some pretty disarming facts that shouldn't be ignored. Of course, take the film with a grain of salt, do your own research, and come up with your own conclusions about global warming. I almost hate that the issue is so wrapped up in politics. I wish we could forget what "side" we're on and just care about a problem that could be destroying our earth as we know it.

And on that note, I leave you with a cartoon:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah...saw it.

Disturbing information....I wonder what his practical solutions are (if he has any).

9:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay...I checked the website and he/they do have many simple, practical solutions to help out. Cool.

10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home