Monday, November 07, 2005

oops, i tried

I know I've let a long period of time lasp between posts, and in blog world, I'm sure that means I've been forgotten. I beg your forgiveness...mea culpa...mercy!

The busy bug bit me, and when she bites, I can be found in a flurry of paralysis, if that contradiction makes any sense. I won't bore you with details about wedding planning, my job, trying to find a place to live, or maintaining my various relationships, but ah, no, blast! My well-meaning plans to post have gone awry. I must away. Maybe I can pick this up later.

3 Comments:

Blogger NightComesOn said...

I can't help to think when I read "flurry of paralysis" about some kind of epilectic seizure. Was that the intended image?

It's good to know you haven't forgotten your poor readers. Know that we (or at least I) haven't forgotten you.

Cheers, mate. :) Much love to you.

5:00 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Hallo, dearie!
Missed ya! Hope you are hanging in there with all the wedding planning! It's harder than you think, right?
Hang in there!

7:16 PM  
Blogger Bill Heroman said...

See, all that stuff would be interesting to me. Really. When's the big date? How's the new job? Where are y'all gonna live? "Howsyermomenem?"

Inquiring blog-o-philes want to know...

10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home