Wednesday, September 14, 2005

musings

Mornings can be brutal. Especially when you seem to be caught in a pointless hurry. I arrived at work thirty minutes early in order to set up for a breakfast meeting, but when I got there, it was already done. Thirty minutes may not seem like a lot to you, but when you commute an hour and a half to work every morning, and thirty minutes earlier involves getting up before 5 am, thirty minutes seems like a lifetime of sleep to be had. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry or curse. Well, at least I finally had time to redeem that free chicken biscuit coupon at Chick-fil-A that's been forgotten at the bottom of my purse for months.

It just occured to me that I haven't written anything about Hurricane Katrina. I don't know if I can. I am sad. I cried. I'll try to help where I can. I wish it didn't happen. "Lord." The word is full, and He is all I really have to offer.

don't fall asleep at work jasmin, don't fall asleep...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home