Friday, June 30, 2006

stand by your man


So, I'm happily married to this guy. It comes in waves, this realization. It might sound strange to say that being happy is a realization, but it is. Each day I learn to appreciate something new, or even familiar, about him. Take for instance, his persistance. He is tenacioulsy persistent. Sometimes this is pesky. Sometimes this is so irritating I want to scream (and, to my shame, quite frequently do). But, he knows what he wants, and I admire him for going for it in the face of dissuasion. It's a little scary though, sometimes he is alarmingly similar to this guy:

I have no doubt he will succeed in his grand ambitions, and I'm here for the long haul. You gotta stand by your man, right?

4 Comments:

Blogger bruced said...

Man, that's scary! And I'm not talkin' about the gun!

;-)

5:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the picture!

Should keep any stalking weirdo's at bay!

10:39 AM  
Blogger Jasmin said...

Too true Johnny, too true.

12:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

shu it wabit season hahaha

12:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home