Tuesday, April 25, 2006

another survey

Because I can't think of a post...or maybe I just don't want to share my deepest, darkest feelings on a public forum...or maybe because I just can't get enough of these things lately...who knows, but here goes...

What time did you get up this morning?
11:30. Please don't judge me. I have many (yes, legitimite) reasons for sleeping in this time.

Diamonds or Pearls?
black pearls

What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
V for Vendetta, and I really want to go see, Thank You for Smoking.

What did you have for breakfast?
A carrot my husband made me eat.

What is your middle name?
Elish. Like Alisha, except without the "uh" sound the "a" makes at the end.

What is your favorite cuisine?
I love to eat, but if I had to pick a fave, it would probably be homemade Italian.

What food do you dislike most?
Sardines. Little oily fish in a can make me want to vomit.
Your favorite potato chip?
Harvest Cheddar Sunchips. All day. Every meal. Ha.

What is your favorite type of vehicle?
Do Arabian stallions count as a vehicle? Maybe back when Ford was still in diapers.

What characteristics do you despise?
Lying. Manipulation.

What are your favorite clothes?
Okay here are my faves, in no particular order:
1. Loose, billow-y skirts or dresses
2. No clothes at all (yipee!)
3. PJs
4. jeans and a t-shirt (and a sweatshirt if it's cold out)

Favorite time of day?
Waking up to my husband. Even if we fought the night before, I still love waking up and seeing him there.

Favorite sport to watch?
Bring on the basketball or ice hockey.

What did you want to be when you were little?
I briefly considered being a football player or a jockey, but that was before I realized these were primarily male-dominated careers. But, ever since third grade I've wanted to be a writer in some form or fashion.

Nicknames?
Jazz, Jazzie, Jazzercise, DJ Jazzie Jeff, scrumbledumpkins.


Spirit Animal?
A peacock. And that better be because its a beautiful and exotic animal, NOT because its vain.

Piercings?

If I don't end up getting a normal job, or have a job that doesn't care, I'll probably get a small nose piercing

Ever been toilet papering?
Of course, isn't that a staple teenage prank? (well I guess I've done it while in my 20s too)

Favorite flower?
Gardenias. They smell wonderful.

Favorite fast food restaurant?

Chick-fil-A.

How many times did you fail your drivers test?
I never had a learner's permit, but I passed the first time I took it.

Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
OOOh, okay. Borders because I could buy books, movies, and music there OR Banana Republic

Bed time?

It's been between 12 and 1:30 these days.

Last person you went to dinner with?
The last person I had a meal that might've been dinner with was Mike, but the last people I most definitely went to dinner with were Jared, Leanne, and Amy (after Leanne made me cry because she and Jared were singing about balls. what kind of balls, I will leave up to your imagination)

What is your favorite color?
Purple or blue, it's a toss up.

How many tattoos do you have?

None. I can't find a symbol or picture that I'd be committed to putting on my body for the rest of my life. If I do though...we'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home